Monday, August 9, 2010

Welcoming myself to Blogging

So my friend told me I should blog, so here I am. YAY to me that I figured it out all by myself! I woke up today like any other day, dragging myself out of the bed after hitting the snooze button about 15 times. Got ready and was about to clean the floors when my door is knocked on. I wonder who this is as its about 630 in the morning. I open it up to find my new child that I wasn't sure was going to start today. BTW I am a home daycare provider. So I get the child settled and go about my cleaning. As I'm cleaning I talk to my sis on the phone. After a little bit my youngest comes into view on the steps only for him to realize "I need pants!" and starts walking backwards back up the steps, Leaving my sister and I laughing at little man. All the while he is saying "I am walking backwards on the steps pretty."

No comments:

Post a Comment