Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Introduce myself......

 I was born Mandi Lynn Sonsoucie. Don't try to say it, you'll just mess it up. Thankfully my last name is a lot easier to say now. Usually I am known by SSGT so and so's Wife. I am also known as "My Air Force Wife" by my bestie.

 I have a wonderful husband and two great children. They are 9 and 3. They surprise me everyday. I am currently a home childcare provider. I enjoy this because it has given me an opportunity to stay at home with my boys.  I intend to become a nurse at some point though.

  I love to read and listen to music. I enjoy watching movies as well. I enjoy having a nice glass(es) of wine, but I also enjoy having a good Capt' n Coke. Other than those things I'm usually loud and silly. I say whats on my mind even though this has been referred to as having no tact. Its not that I lack tact, I just don't feel the need to sugar coat things. I am not mean just opinionated. I have also been told I say the weirdest things. These are called Mandi-isms. Like when I went to a gentleman's club and seen Batista and Rick Flair, I asked "Where are their bodyguards?"  I still haven't lived that one down!!!

  One of my favorite sayings that I learned from my best friend is:
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and sometimes hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe
So that is a little about me.



No comments:

Post a Comment