Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 2: My First Love

This post has come way later than the actual Day 2. I find I have put it off, mainly because I was not sure how to put feelings into words. I know when I was younger I would use the word love loosely, stating I loved famous boys my age, this continued even with people I met. I always heard growing up that kids were too young to know what love meant. This was definitely true for me, while I used love easily, I never truly understood the meaning of it.

Years later having a family of my own and a husband I adore, I finally understand this meaning. I can honestly say that My first true love has to be my husband. For me my definition of love is standing by someone no matter what, figuring out the difficult times and relishing the good times. Doing for someone things that you wouldn't do ordinarily or for just anyone. A person that you want to spend your time with and want to make happy. A person I can count and rely on. All of these things I have only felt for one person, he is still in my life and continues to be my knight in shining armor, even after some trying times.

No comments:

Post a Comment