Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday.......some think it might be the last

So I woke up and felt great!!! I played on the computer a lil bit. Matt woke up and guess what!?! He has been fever free ALL day!!!! He still is not eating much but he did eat breakfast. he was full of energy today, playing and everything.

I decided to stop being a lazy bum and cleaned up my back yard. I then mowed the grass. Which I have to say yay me cause it was a lil warm, I worked up a yucky sweat!!! I did a couple more chores today too so overall a productive day.

I picked Erick up and he had his report card, He is progressing very nicely, gotta work on actually turning in the homework. But he is doing well. He also got his TerraNova test results back and I am very impressed because Erick struggles with reading and he scored higher than 45% of the kids in the nation on the same test. All of his scores were in the Average range as well. Way to go Erick!!!!

After we got home I talked to the hubby for a little bit, I always look forward to this time of day. I feel like my heart swells and I get a captured moment just between us. it is always the highlight of my day even if we just talk about what we did that day. So while talking to the hubby Matt went upstairs, at least I thought he did. This is what he really did:



isn't this just precious!!!





Well Like my post says it Friday, time to unwind and rejoice that I made it through this stressful week. I leave you with my two fav drinks at the moment:

Jagerbomb, cheers NINI




Vodka, Gatorade, Red bull, Cheers baby!!!







So just in case it is the "last Friday" CHEERS!!!

1 comment:

  1. you can rest assured everyone that don't go to church that the end will not be tomorrow the bible says no man knows the day or the hour before the end of the world happens alot of strange things have to happen and one thing people fail to realize it's been close to the end ever since JESUS returned to heaven over 2000 yrs ago but that ain't to he can't return but not tomorrow like someone predicted when the bible says no man knows the day or the hour that means man on earth can't predict the only person knows when the end is and that is GOD himself and guess what JESUS don't even know the day or the hour when he will return but i will say this GOD wants us to give our life to him and serve him so we can go and live with him if anyone reads this lets just say tomorrow is the end will you go to heaven?

    ReplyDelete